Real estate purchases can be detailed and even complicated. Make sure you have a realtor you can trust like NWA realtor Michael Wilson.
Michael Wilson has been a member of the National Association of Realtors and an NWA realtor with Keller Williams Market Pro Realty since 2014.
He specializes in real estate sales, listings and leasings in Northwest Arkansas from Huntsville to Siloam Springs and Fort Smith to Bella Vista.
Mike can help you with your real estate transaction in several ways:
By facilitating the process
- Realtors help homeowners find the most qualified buyer and navigate the home selling process.
- Realtors direct their home-buying clients to the best financing options for their situation
- A realtor’s fiduciary responsibility is to you. That means they are looking out for your financial interests and are contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you.
By being a resource
- Realtors know the best contractors and can refer them to new homeowners and sellers.
- Realtors are also an objective set of eyes in the transaction. They help sellers see outside their personal connection to a property. They help buyers stay level when faced with a multiple-bid situation.
- Because they navigate the home buying and selling process daily, realtors can warn clients of potential dangers.
By being a voice you can trust
When you work with a realtor, you’re partnering with a professional who operates according to a strict code of ethics. The Realtor® Code of Ethics ensures that consumers who work with a realtor are treated professionally and ethically.
Anyone who is considering buying, selling or investing in real estate should take time to interview realtors in order to find one who they are comfortable with.
Mike would like to be your NWA realtor, and he’s happy to meet with you and answer your questions.
Call Mike at 479-422-2426, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.